The Power Memory Formula claims that it can train you to gain a virtually photographic memory in just 30 days. This is my review of the product, where I find out for you if the claims stack up to reality.
Disclaimer: I have bought the product myself, so this review is based upon my experiences, but if you buy the product through my site, then I will earn a commission.
What does the Power Memory Formula claim?
The Power Memory Formula makes some pretty bold claims about what it will do for your memory, including:
- You will be able to give speeches without notes
- Your memory for names and faces will double – people will be almost impossible to forget
- You will earn to flash-learn anything, including books, workshops or training courses
- You will be able to remember and recall anything you hear or read
- You will able to remember any date or number
What is included?
The Power Memory Formula is a 30 day course that includes:
- A pdf workbook
- 30 audio tracks, one for every day of the course
- A pdf transcript of the audio tracks
- A 60 minute binaural beat audio track for relaxation
- A 60 minute binaural beat audio track for power learning
The course itself covers the following:
- Teaches the principles for massively improving your memory, including the method of loci. This is also known as the memory palace technique which we cover here
- You will learn how to use the principles to memorize lists of words or pictures
- You will be able to use the principles to remember poems, presentations and speeches
- You will learn foolproof methods to memorize names and faces
- You will be able to commit dates and events to memory
Days 1 to 5
The first five days of the course cover a lot of the basics of how to start memorizing. It looks at making items you want to memorize memorable and how to link them together in stories. Personally, it was day 5 when I started learning new things – but this would be because I already know a bit about memorization techniques. The fifth day started to look at phonics and how to link sounds and numbers to parts of the body, I’m really looking forward to where this is going to be taken.
My initial impressions of the Power Memory Formula are that the course is going to be very thorough – the basics have so far been covered in plenty of detail and it is easy to understand. The only downside is that the narrator (I’m assuming that it’s the creator, Gary Busey) can be a bit monotone, having said that though, he is extremely clear and easy to understand. Also, listen out for when he makes a mistake and gives himself a slap before correcting himself – that always brought a smile to my face!
Does it work?
At the moment I’ve just started the course, so I will let you know how I get on and what I think of the course when I have completed it.
In the meantime, if you would like to buy the Power Memory Formula for yourself, then you can get it by clicking the link.